2017 Seasonal Utrecht Microscopy Meeting
Spring Meeting: Tuesday May 16th
- David de Wied building room M2.01, 15.00-17.00 , drinks afterwards
- Big volume imaging:
- Youri Adolfs and Sara Brignani (UMC Utrecht) “Studying brain development in 3D with light-sheet microscopy”
- Anne Rios (Prinses Maxima Centrum / Wilhelmina Children’s Hospital, Utrecht) “Unravelling the cellular dynamics of breast development and cancer using state-of-the-art 3D imaging”
- Program details, click here (pdf)
Additional activities 2017
- ImageJ workshops: April 4th and October
- Image competition 2017 (send images in October)
- Special seminars that will be announced separately
- Anniversary celebration of BioImaging Utrecht
- 2017 overview, click for pdf.
Fiji / ImageJ workshop for advanced users: Tuesday 4 April 2017 – Location will be announced later
- For those of you that are using ImageJ and have questions or difficulties in finding the right solutions for your images.
- During this hands-on session our experts will guide you through your specific problem.
- Please fill in the registration form and send it to email@example.com
- Deadline for registration is 17th March. The available spots are limited, so be quick!
- Program, click here (pdf):
13:15 -15:00 Session 1
15:00 -15:15 Coffee break
15:15 -17:00 Session2
Winter Meeting: Tuesday February 7th
- Buys Ballot Building room BBG209, 15.00-17.00, drinks afterwards
- New technologies: Expansion microscopy
- Carlos Sacristan (Hubrecht Instistute) “Expansion microscopy: the kinetochore gets bigger”
- Eugene Katrukha (Utrecht University) “Forrest Gump and correlation methods for microscopy movie analysis”
- Program details, click here (pdf).