BioImaging Utrecht brings together research groups from
- Utrecht University
- University Medical Center Utrecht
- Hubrecht Institute for Developmental Biology and Stem Cell Research
which either develop microscopy techniques or apply advanced microscopy technologies to study biological processes.
It is a platform for exchanging expertise and methodologies, and for creating access to the advanced microscopy techniques for the life science community in Utrecht. Through visualizing cells, subcellular structures, biological molecules and their interactions, we aim at deciphering networks that regulate biological processes across all organization levels – from nanoscale through the dynamic achitecture of the cell to the scale of development and functioning of multicellular organisms. This information is crucial for understanding disease mechanisms and for development of new drug leads and therapies.
By linking to NL BioImaging and EuroBioimaging, we aim to participate in building the European wide infrastructure for generating access to a broad range of cutting edge imaging technologies required for biological and biomedical research.
- Meetings 2016, overview
- Workshop on Multi-photon and Super-resolution imaging for Neuroscience (March 14th, Amsterdam. Details here)
- EMBL Microscopy Course (for info on dates, place and more).
- Winter Meeting 2016 (Tuesday February 2, Stratenum Building – Vondelzaal (Rm 3.108) 15.00 – 17.00)
- Image Contest 2015 – the Winners!
- Autumn Meeting (Tuesday November 24, Stratenum Building – Vondelzaal (Rm 3.108) 15.00 – 17.00)